Saturday, March 10, 2012

Today I embark on an Idle diet.

Yes, I have been having too much of it, too much idle, so much in fact, that my brain's just obese with nonsense. I will start my diet plan, idle in moderation. Lucky for me, most things in life do not have idle included, such as cooking, or making, or even shopping, so long as there is a purpose and a true function other than 'taking time off' or 'relaxing', playing is by no means idle. I should be easy, I hope.

And really, to remind myself not to waste my life on total nothingness, I will report, here, to myself and perhaps the four of you followers, on the things I do during my day, every hour in fact, no matter how measely my accomplishments may be.

Until then, I wish myself all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers

Search This Blog